MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display User Group Doesn't Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-12-20, 08:10 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]A few people have had this issue, maybe there is actually a bug somewhere... will have to take a look.

Oh?  I didn't know that, I haven't been experiencing that on my Forum at all, except for my Login is broken, which is the only Problem with my Forum.  

Thanks for informing us all on this, Matt, I didn't know that was the problem at all, I just setup a "Group Promotion" for his Forum which will automatically put those users into the registered group and automatically make their user title the "Registered" etc..

Thanks again, Matt.
(2016-12-20, 08:13 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 08:10 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]A few people have had this issue, maybe there is actually a bug somewhere... will have to take a look.

Oh?  I didn't know that, I haven't been experiencing that on my Forum at all, except for my Login is broken, which is the only Problem with my Forum.  

Thanks for informing us all on this, Matt, I didn't know that was the problem at all, I just setup a "Group Promotion" for his Forum which will automatically put those users into the registered group and automatically make their user title the "Registered" etc..

Thanks again, Matt.

But it didn't work
(2016-12-20, 09:00 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks again, Matt.

But it didn't work

At the moment are you still experiencing this issue?
(2016-12-20, 09:06 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks again, Matt.

But it didn't work

I couldn't get it working so i just set it to instant activation even though i really didn't want to do that.
(2016-12-20, 09:17 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 09:06 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks again, Matt.

But it didn't work

I couldn't get it working so i just set it to instant activation even though i really didn't want to do that.

Can you send me an administrator account so I can look into this for you please.
Pages: 1 2 3