MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a hack like this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was wondering if thre was a hack like this for MyBB

[Image: 1830-Untitled-3.gif]
If you want top posters, you can sort them in memberlist.php. You can creat a new memberlist.php and have the default sort method set to number of posts. You may also like to have a loot at these addresses:

http://www.mybbmods.com/view.php?did=34
http://www.mybbmods.com/view.php?did=33
No, he means he wants that statistics block at the bottom of the forum. Take a look at memberlist.php and copy the query over (if you don't know how, I could probably do it).
Ones gold is there, i will have a look @ it.
Da Dude. You have enough mods on your hand already. I'll make this one for you when gold is out if you like (since I only have like 5 mods atm, I need a few more).

someone just remind me of this thread when gold is out or I'll forget.
Im trying to make one but, I dont know what to do know.

I copied $mostreplies from stats template then placed it in index but nothing seems to appear. Am I doing something wrong? (I am php illiterate, be kind) I then thought, maby it needs a title to get it started, that way the variable is fetched from somewhere specified so I copied: <td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>$lang->board_stats</strong></td>
But that didnt work (fine, laugh!). So, what else am I missing (probably lines of code)?
Thanks! I didnt know that you had to add so many lines to the template. Is it possible if you could explain what you have just posted (i really need to learn php, heres a good start)?
You DON'T have to add those lines to the templates. you have to add them in the index.php file!!!
I'll edit my post to let you know what you're doing
(Look at what my stupid brain gets me into!) Sorry, I really meant the index file found on the root folder of the board. *repeatedly hits head on wall*

Edit: Thanks for explaining it (Up goes ur rep!)

Just one question, are the recently replied topic titles meant to be on the outside of the 'Board Statistics' box?
Pages: 1 2 3