MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That was due mysql strict mode enabled via server.

You have to disable it, but i will add features in future due right now i can not maybe in a couple of months new version are available.
Thank you Dark Neo Smile
Sadly my host (godaddy) won't allow me to turn off struck mode so I guess I out of luck to be able to use this plugin Sad
Ty very much for your replies Smile
can you added only for lets say 3 or 7 days ? or make a setting for it and for the image size it iwll be very greate.
Image size and avatars and names can be styled, removed, only have to go to template to remove it or stylesheet to change image style at your own.

And next version adds latest 24 hours, last week and last month options. And other few addittions but when i have time to do.

I will add options for formatted names and avatars to display it or not. And must work even in strict mode, it is not difficult at all but it is a waste of time sometimes...
Thanks darkneo this is pretty cool!
Thanks for your somments it so glad to know this mod likes to someone else than the user who asked for it Smile

See yah and maybe in future i will release the next development version in a few months when i have time to review it and share it Smile
I have a question about this plugin, there are two onlinetoday.php files when you download the rar file.

Should i upload them both?

And does this plugin also shows bots like google ,bing ,yahoo on the list? Because i see those avatars png included.

Third question is why i'm getting 404 not found error when i click on view full list?

May be because i didn't upload the file i have marked in the screenshot?

Thanks for your effort.

Regards.

[attachment=40515]
You have to upload all files in the order provided it has same forum structure is like when you upload mybb core files. Do you upload all files ( Yes) if don't system wouldn't work. Same for plugins, that error is due you do not upload the files propertly. Upload it as is every file in the ftp, one is for root forum dir, one is for plugin routines like install, templates and styles creation, etc. And other files are necessary to work.

Finally yes, it adds the mybb bots who have visited the site, you must add, edit, etc within mybb bots inside admin cp.

See yah !!!
i don't like to go off topic here,please check my thread here
Getting the following error while installing it:

[attachment=40864]

<message>SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybbmm_settinggroups' at line 1
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybbmm_settinggroups</message>
</error>

Using the latest MyBB version with Dark1.8 theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4