MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.9 Released - Important Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks Chris,Upgraded..
So...my password was stolen?
PHP_Paul Wrote:So...my password was stolen?
Quote:No data or personal information has been disclosed as a result of this vulnerability and we've performed system wide scans to ensure the server is free from these malicious files.
However if you want to be on the safe side, it's good practice to change your passwords regularly regardless of security threats, etc. Smile
Thanks updated and released your patch in the Hebrew community.
Superb. Upgraded no problems and huge thanku for keeping on top of these issues. Really is a superb service and product - nice one. Smile
Sorry this is the first time for me, to have to do an upgrade. what do i do just upload the files to the server?

Steve
mrblackbird Wrote:Sorry this is the first time for me, to have to do an upgrade. what do i do just upload the files to the server?

Steve

Download the changed files ZIP file and upload them to your forums - override the old ones. Just make sure you put class_core.php in your inc directory and the other two files in your forums base directory.

Chris.
Thanks
Thanks Chris and everyone else on the MyBB team

All my forums have been security audited and upgraded.

Regards, Keith
Thanks for the quick fix guys, I've upgraded without any problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9