MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBulletin Vertical Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, could someone make for me a mybulletin theme vertical postbit?
Specially for mybulletin.

Im sorry if i post the wrong place.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but do you mean you want the side-bar information to be displayed horizontally (vBulletin default)?
Moved to Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics.

Do you mean something like MyBB Fans has?
MyBulletin comes default with a horizontal postbit. I believe he wants a vertical postbit, which is similar to the default MyBB theme.

You can always look for the code in the postbit of the default MyBB theme and copy them over.
Yes, i want a vertical postbit which is fully-compatible for MyBulletin 1.2.2 theme
I am currently working on it, but i have some trobble. How can I say a table: height:100% ? I tryed it with html and css, but nothing works. Is there any special command for this problem?
P@trick Wrote:I am currently working on it, but i have some trobble. How can I say a table: height:100% ? I tryed it with html and css, but nothing works. Is there any special command for this problem?
I don't think there is any way you can do that which is compatible across multiple browsers. Why would you need to use it anyway?
Here is my problem Smile
Why can't you just make a new <tr> Toungue
and valign=bottom ? =P Or doesn't that exists ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4