MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think the permission have to be 777.
(2021-08-12, 10:42 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I think the permission have to be 777.

I have also tried 777 and same problem.

Also tried doing everything from 0 got the updated version from your github, uninstalled current plugin and updated everything accordingly.
Given 777 to the files like stated and same issue.

I am on php7.4
You should use the old package, ignore mine and the simply apply the core edits yourself:
https://github.com/Sama34/BankPipe/blob/...#L670-L737

My edit should have solved the issue but I did not test, I can't test right now to see what is wrong with my edit but I'm sure your issue is related to the fix I shared before.
Wouldn't that be awesome if users could use their NewPoints* to subscribe or pay?
No. BankPipe is designed to work with real money using a payment multigateway. Newpoints cannot be integrated.
Any update for this?
The download didn't come with how to install it. 

I know I need to copy over the files to their respective spots in my MyBB install, but where does the folder "bankpipe" and "bankpipe.php" go?
In your main MyBB folder. For installation instructions refer to the MyBBoost link above.
(2022-03-30, 07:35 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]In your main MyBB folder. For installation instructions refer to the MyBBoost link above.

Well, I looked inside the package which says the following:

"## BankPipe

BankPipe is an advanced and automated payments manager for MyBB powered by Omnipay. You can create subscriptions with a wide range of custom options or monetize attachments singularly by setting their prices.

### Get more informations at [MyBBoost](https://www.mybboost.com/thread-beta-bankpipe-beta-11)"

and following that link there is no installation info either.

I uploaded it everywhere in my test site - and it never appears in the plugin section.

Google said no results for installation info, and nobody ever recorded the setup on Youtube.

But as so many seem to have it up and running: please anyone tell me how to do it.

(and yes, I read the https://www.mybboost.com/thread-bankpipe-documentation article. But I also need to know what to upload where. If I upload it unzipped to the main folder - it never shows up in the plugin section)

Thanks a lot.
Never installed this, but installed a few of Shade's plugins.  Used to a member of his site as well.

By looking at the zip, you unzip locally somewhere.   You then upload everything - preserving the directory structure - to the root of your MyBB installation. The readme file would be optional.  This is simple to do with a FTP program like FileZilla.  If all is well, the plugin will appear in your plugin list.

There's more stuff to get it working, but that's the gist of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6