MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2022-06-12, 10:07 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]By looking at the zip, you unzip locally somewhere.   You then upload everything - preserving the directory structure - to the root of your MyBB installation. This is simple to do with a FTP program like FileZilla.  If all is well, the plugin will appear in your plugin list.

and if you look at the attached file, you will see I did it exactly that way. But it won't pop up anywhere.
Maybe I have to upload most files to the root, but the single php file somewhere like the plugins folder.

that is why normally there would be some kind of installer guide.

also, none of the plugins I saw here were put into the root folder - at least the ones I use now.
(they all end up in the /inc/plugins folder, where by the way I also tried to put the folder - but also did not work)

thanks

I just found the solution , and it was pretty obvious.

Unzipping yes, but not putting the folder into the root, but only the content of the directory.

Maybe that even helps the person how asked before me.
I tried the steps above but still couldn't install and use the plugin. It does not show in my list of installed plugins inside admin dashboard. In fact all installed plugins disappeared from the list!

Please help!
Plugin is broken, when trying to create a new subscription it generates an error about PHP-FPM not being enabled, but PHP-FPM is enabled or myBB would not function at all.
I have a BIG problem with Bankpipe...after installation, I started getting this error when I try to go to my Members & Groups tab in the ACP:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "else" in /home/alpharomeo15/public_html/inc/functions_upload.php on line 829

Here is some supporting code from the mentioned file:

/* + PL:bankpipe + */ else
/* + PL:bankpipe + */ {
/* + PL:bankpipe + */ $args = ['attachedfile' => $attachedfile];
/* + PL:bankpipe + */ $GLOBALS['plugins']->run_hooks('bankpipe_core_add_attachment', $args);
/* + PL:bankpipe + */ }
						else if(isset($attachedfile['aid']) && $mybb->get_input('ajax', MyBB::INPUT_INT) == 1)
						{
							$ret['success'][] = array($attachedfile['aid'], get_attachment_icon(get_extension($filename)), htmlspecialchars_uni($filename), get_friendly_size($FILE['size']));
						}
					}
				}
				else

I know this plugin is not supported any longer so I cross posted in General Help:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-239097.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Simply put, there might have been changes in the latest versions which made BankPipe's core edits obsolete. In this specific case, the else {} statement should be put after every other "else if". Given there is already an else statement in the core now, you need to put the hook inside the final else {} statement.
I'm having an issue with bank pipe, when I click apply core edits it just says, There was an error applying core edits. I have the right 664 perms on everything needed. I'm on PHP 7.4 and latest version of mybb.
The file edits probably require 777 permission on the specific files.
(2024-01-07, 10:46 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The file edits probably require 777 permission on the specific files.

I put 777 perms on inc/functions_post.php, attachment.php, global.php and inc/functions_upload.php and it still doesn't work.
(2024-01-07, 10:46 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The file edits probably require 777 permission on the specific files.

And i also set folders to 777 perms just to check and still never solved it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6