MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was testing my site on wamp, now am trying to set it up on a live server, i have done evrything possible even with the assistance of the hosting company but am still seeing this error, its so frustrating...

i have changed all the database connecting details i need some help from you guys, please....
Check your database table prefix. Probably that is wrong.
should it start with "mybb_"
By default it should be "mybb_" but maybe you changed it in installation. Check in your database the prefix of each table.
(2018-07-23, 10:15 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]By default it should be "mybb_" but maybe you changed it in installation. Check in your database the prefix of each table.

they all have mybb_ before other names, and infact  i can clearly see mybb_datacache on my database, the same database is powering the site on my pc with wamp, am feling so bad right now, its almost 5 days that i paid for live hosting and up till now the problem is still there
You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix.
(2018-07-23, 10:45 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix.

hi chack1172, thanks for your concern, i just did what you ask and the problem is still persistence.
The error is the same or has changed? If you edited it the query should be different.
it changed but this time it didnt state "placepee_" on the massage it displayed

(2018-07-23, 11:38 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]The error is the same or has changed? If you edited it the query should be different.
Now the prefix is "mybb_mybb". It should be only "mybb_"
Pages: 1 2