MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8.20 Editor Is Too Small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The editor in MyBB 1.18.20 somehow has gotten smaller and the editor menu bar is now split into 2 lines instead of the usual single line. (this is even AFTER I pulled the box to be bigger using the lower right-hand corner enlarger arrow)

Review the screenshot for clarification.

[Image: 13320a416d2bbf32b7b1e015e6d2f341.png]

(if this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct forums, thanks!)
Its the sceditor-container that having inline fixed 500px width.
The mybb theme of the editor having declaration to stretch the container to 100%, but the default theme which is lacking that line, and default theme is applied here ...
Ok, so this is related to mybb 1.8.20 update -
Yes. Euan updatrd SCEditor. I guess thats the cause - updated editor CSS.
So open a ticket Smile
Need to check if its just this forum or the problem is in the package...
Alright, all themes are having the same issue other than "buttons" theme & "mybb" theme.
For consistency and optimality, this CSS can be added globally, once to affect all and any editor theme ...
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3583

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Sorry, I must have missed this during testing somehow. Good thing we caught it before release Smile
(2019-02-25, 07:19 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I must have missed this during testing somehow. Good thing we caught it before release Smile

You mean... me.  Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4