MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verify users - FontAwesome - (manual/automatic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightbulb Latest Version: 1.4.1 (23.06.2019)

Exclamation Downloadhttps://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=3981

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • New Since 20.06.2019: Select groups whose members are automatically verified. (This happens 1x per hour)
  • In the Admin-Control-Panel (ACP) the user's account can be verified under "Account Settings".
  • An icon is then displayed in the Postbit template and member_profile template.
  • You can decide whether you want to display an image or a fontawesome icon.
  • Everything is possible in the settings! You can also choose the size of the image or the icon and the color of the fontawesome icon.
  • You can set the hover text in the settings. This applies to the image and the icon (title="yourText").
  • You can also display the date and/or time next to the image/icon. The date and time refers to the day the user was verified. You can choose between German time (e.g. 13.06.2019 21:33) or English/US time (e.g. 06/13/2019 09:33 PM).
  • You can freely choose the text next to the icon/image and design it as you like using the placeholders {date} and {time}.
  • You can select and set whether the date should be displayed in the profile and postbit.
Info:

1) To verify users edit a user and switch to the tab "Account settings". Below you can set a checkbox.

2) Normally, the plugin automatically inserts the variable into the postbit template to display the icon. If this doesn't work for you (maybe because you have your own individual template/theme),  you can add the following variable to the postbit template:

{$post['icon_vf']}

3) Normally, the plugin automatically inserts the variable into the member_profile template to display the icon + date. If this doesn't work for you (maybe because you have your own individual template/theme), you can add the following variable to the member_profile template:

{$icon_vf}

4) Normally, the plugin automatically edit the headerinclude template to activate/include fontawesome. If this doesn't work for you (maybe because you have your own individual template/theme), you can add the following to the headerinclude template: 

<link href="inc/plugins/css/all.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
(2019-06-14, 06:22 PM)itsmeJAY Wrote: [ -> ]A user had a plugin request which I implemented with this.

In the Admin-Control-Panel (ACP) the user's account can be verified under "Account -> Settings". An icon is then displayed in the Postbit template and member profile. See screenshots.

I am looking for the screenshots, but I don't see any.
Hi,

it is the first screenshot on the plugin page.

(ACP -> User & Groups - SELECT ONE USER - Edit Profile & Settings -  Tab "Account Settings - (scroll down)⁸
Thanks for this brilliant plugin.

Installed and working fine.
I suggest to use https://fontawesome.com/icons/check-circ...le=regular instead of current image.
(2019-06-16, 04:01 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest to use https://fontawesome.com/icons/check-circ...le=regular instead of current image.

I also thought to use some fontawesome icon but i don't know how to use it, are you using it? If yes, can you explain the procedure?

Already tried putting the fontawesome code in the image url.
This works for me except when deverifying the user, then it throws an SQL error.
New Version 1.3

+ Escaped language-strings
+ Added fontawesome

Check: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=3965 
+ check attachments

(2019-06-17, 05:39 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]This works for me except when deverifying the user, then it throws an SQL error.

For me it's working fine.. hm! Can you attach a screenshot?
Could just be my forum being weird then..

[attachment=41905]
(2019-06-17, 06:13 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]Could just be my forum being weird then..

Did you installed any plugin called "Sonic Blast" (or something like that). I think the plugin causes the error and may also use the "verified" variable. Did you deactivate the plugin and test it again? Furthermore, the table mybblq_users does not exist at all. Hm!

Someone else has a problem with my plugin? Or is all working fine?
Pages: 1 2 3