MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lock Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, try to set a value greater than 0 in the Default Price setting, as I understand the setting description it is possible points won't work at all if you don't set a default price.
(2021-05-28, 09:32 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, try to set a value greater than 0 in the Default Price setting, as I understand the setting description it is possible points won't work at all if you don't set a default price.

But when i set a default value then the all hidden tag shows the default value. I mean the only [hide][/hide] and [hide=8][/hide] so the hidden posts only for reply and hidden post only for point are work as same the user have to pay point to see the hidden post.
(2020-06-04, 06:54 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Is it possible to create box like this?

Should be possible, yes. The plugin adds templates you can edit to adapt the appearance of the features to your liking.

Quote:In 2nd post onward of the same thread, it show login box in post.

Can you post a capture of it? The plugin isn't supposed to add any login form but rather just displays a messages linking to the login page.
you are number ten man you are doing amazing work
1. will it possible to set maximum point a user can charge?
2. after unlock can we remove "Hidden Content" this dialog.
https://i.postimg.cc/WbNvyrqW/image.png

thank you for this plugin.
will it be possible to implement that the post creator whose post require to unlock the content, post creator will get some % of the points?
I am trying to parse the hide code in postbit templates but it doesn't work, is there a way I can do this.
My postbit Templates. 
<div class="post_content{$post['styleclass']}">
		<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}" align="justify">
			{$post['message']}
[hide] I want to hide this [/hide]
{$post['attachments']}	
{$post['signature']}</center>
		</div>     </div>	
Hi, that is not how this plugin works.

You will need a plugin for what you want to do.
I have everything installed but there is no button when I put this. 

[lock=1000]
test
[/lock]
The default MyCode key is hide, which would be [hide=1000]test[/hide]. Newpoints is also required for tag prices to work.
hi, do you have any plans to make similiar plugin, example hiding via [hide]example[/hide] until reply?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7