MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much longer till GOLD is here....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello guys...

Hey MyBB crew, How the GOLD going... Do we users have to wait much longer lol Big Grin

Also how many themes are with it etc...Not having many Themes for RC 4 is killing me Sad

Greetz Cool
Beta testing of Gold is still ongoing. We cannot give any specific dates for the release, but we can assure you it'll be released as soon as it's ready.
Sad ok. so a few months could be the waiting time on gold ?

near future or months away would be a great help
I need the gold asap as well. I am preparing a serious medical community site now and i need the theme functions etc. Else i whould have to buy invision. I whould apprieciate if u give a me a beta copy just to test the theme functions cause time pressures me a lot
We're not currently accepting any more beta testers. Gold will be public as soon as possible.

Theming isn't impossible in RC4 though, it's just not as easy... Toungue
Musicalmidget Wrote:We're not currently accepting any more beta testers. Gold will be public as soon as possible.

Theming isn't impossible in RC4 though, it's just not as easy... Toungue

LOL tell me about it. If i knew where to start i would make everyone a theme Big Grin
Can't wait... Once it is out im gonna start my website on overdrive.
Im actually satisfied with the current version of mybb . I like the default skin etc. Will I have to upgrade to Gold ? Or in other words will gold be fixing any kind of security exploit ?
Quote:Theming isn't impossible in RC4 though, it's just not as easy

Can u tell me how to make the tables look like invision?
source,
* Admin CP > Themes > Modify / Delete > *edit theme* (for mostly color and width settings)
* Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > *template set expand* (for design/layout changes)

whatsshakin, there is no rule that you have too, but it is advised since bug fixes, and new features are in myBB Gold.

Konstantinos, not the place to ask. Go ask in the Code and Modifications forum or at http://mybbmods.eckohost.net/
Pages: 1 2 3 4