MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host upgrading their PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2021-07-22, 06:45 AM)Negima Wrote: [ -> ]Well my site is down again. I don't know if it is the fault of my PHP or not. After upgrading to the 1.8 series was I suppose to manually change the PHP?

If your forum is going up and down I would suggest it is more likely to be a fault with the host unless any specific error message is displayed whilst experiencing the downtime?
(2021-07-23, 08:38 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-22, 06:45 AM)Negima Wrote: [ -> ]Well my site is down again. I don't know if it is the fault of my PHP or not. After upgrading to the 1.8 series was I suppose to manually change the PHP?

If your forum is going up and down I would suggest it is more likely to be a fault with the host unless any specific error message is displayed whilst experiencing the downtime?

I didn't get a specific error message, but I have since contacted my host. The issue was my PHP as I'm still running on the wrong version despite upgrading MyBB to 1.8.26. A temporary fix by reverting my server has gotten it working again while I try to fix the problem.
Pages: 1 2 3