MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Required word needed for registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:OK; Updated. [ Attached In My First Post ] MultiQuestions + The error appears in the "inline_error" box =P
Update:
HowTo?
Deactivate, Reupload ( Overwrite if Needed ) and Activate.

I'm glad I checked back. I was actually building the inline error message. You saved me some time! Thanks!

Will make a setting of the error message, so you don't have to edit the file cause some users overhere can screw up things easily with a simple edit Wink

What I meant was, I was creating the inline error message for the users to use while you release an update.
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:OK; Updated. [ Attached In My First Post ] MultiQuestions + The error appears in the "inline_error" box =P
Update:
HowTo?

I'm glad I checked back. I was actually building the inline error message. You saved me some time! Thanks!

Will make a setting of the error message, so you don't have to edit the file cause some users overhere can screw up things easily with a simple edit Wink

What I meant was, I was creating the inline error message for the users to use while you release an update.

I know, and now i've added a new setting with the errormessage =P
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
Update:
HowTo?

Just a comment, if a user capitalizes the answer and the original is lowercase, the answer is marked wrong.
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
Update:
HowTo?

Just a comment, if a user capitalizes the answer and the original is lowercase, the answer is marked wrong.

That's the users problem, they should type it correct.
LOL..yeah, I have it in the question, that they need to type in lowercase only! Wink

Thanks again, Lex! I can't wait to try out the update!

edit: WORKS GREAT! WOO HOO! Big Grin
judel Wrote:LOL..yeah, I have it in the question, that they need to type in lowercase only! Wink

Someones seems very excited today
rcpalace Wrote:
judel Wrote:LOL..yeah, I have it in the question, that they need to type in lowercase only! Wink

Someones seems very excited today

LOL

Anyways great plugin again lex Smile
Yeah, so excited! LOL...this plugin has made my day!

edit: darn it, I ran into a snag! I can't edit anyone in ACP, cause I get the error from this plugin, telling me that I didn't enter the answer properly! LOL...hopefully that's an easy fix??? Toungue

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the following code?

$plugins->add_hook('datahandler_user_validate', 'wnr_do_register');
I have never created a plugin, so I'm not entirely sure how they work, but if the error is brought up through the hook, datahandler_user_validate, could that be causing any changes to the users to default that error? Just throwing out ideas.
Will look at it tonight.

Edit, can you try the new file ? Just reupload.
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to this and just installed MyBB. I wanted a change of s/w to combat spam bots and this would be ideal if only I can get it to work. For some reason after I activated the plug-in and ran a test (with the default answer being 'YES')...I get this error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/.offel/simples14/midatlantic240sx.com/f/inc/plugins/wnr.php on line 157

any clues on what I'm doing wrong?

TIA
Pages: 1 2 3 4