MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGOUT? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Never mind-just did a fresh install instead and no they didnt work but it could have just been the theme
My logout issues seem to be cookie related. I have to clear cookies everytime I want to log out. Maybe I have the cookie settings wrong...does anyone know what they should be? For instance, my forum is located at .com/mybb so I set my cookies to /mybb does that seem right?
I think it should have a trailing slash, you also have no cookie domain.

Cookie Domain = "makemyprofilepop.com"
Cookie Path = "/mybb/"
Thank you! Smile
[/u]
I have version 13. But i got too the problem! Where i can find " changeuserbox
" and the other one?

Almost thanks!

Greetz from OmarM
Any ideas on this one would be fab: Ive followed all the intructions on this thread and its worked perfectly (ThanksSmile) Except for 1 of my members..

Ive asked her to clear cookies etc all the normal stuff, but every time she trys to log out she gets the error message as detailed in this thread.

Is there something I need to be telling her to do as Im stuck totally!
Just a single member, that's strange. Could you ask her to check that her logout link has a "logoutkey" part, would look like this:
http://domain.com/member.php?action=logo...xxxxxxxxxx

If not, could you ask her to do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5).
Hey Everyone!

I'm having the logout problem witht the "Perscitus" theme. I have replaced the code pieces mentioned here.

My forum link is www.forums.treyunempire.com.

Any ideas?
Make sure you replaced the codes in the correct template set (if you have more than one).
(2008-06-14, 05:53 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you replaced the codes in the correct template set (if you have more than one).

I replaced the code in the perscitus template only. Was that wrong?

Global Templates
Templates in this group are 'global' templates.

Any custom templates created in this group will be able to used throughout the board no matter which template set is assigned to the active theme.
Default Templates
This template set is associated with the following themes:
MyBB Default
Before this template set can be deleted these themes must be assigned to another template set.
Perscitus Templates
This template set is associated with the following themes:
Perscitus
Before this template set can be deleted these themes must be assigned to another template set.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9