MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGOUT? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi,
I have problem only with portal page for login, when I login from portal page the susses login message is appear but when redirect to portal page I not login, and then when for example I click on home page or other pages see I login.
lol i am so freaking confused and have no clue what to do.. i tried to follow the instructions but now im just lost.

here is my code for the three templates in question:

changeuserbox
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$mybb->user['username']} <span class="smalltext">[<strong><a
href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->change_user}</a></strong>]</span></td>
</tr>

header_welcomeblock_member
{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$admincplink} &mdash; <a
href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 170, 300);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a> | <a href="search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

index_logoutlink
<a
href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->index_logout}</a> |
thanks for the information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9