MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Merge System 1.0 RC1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Please discuss MyBB Merge System 1.0 RC1 Released here.

If you are having problems with the upgrade/install, please post it in the MyBB Merge -> General Support forum.
This thread is only to discuss the release itself.
This is great news for all those who need a converter.

A big thank you to Ryan for all his hard work to date on this.

Regards, Keith
Thanks Tikitiki ..
Hehe, awesome! I was wondering when this would be released. Good job on this, thanks a lot!
thanks alot, I'm planning to add a support section for arabian users to help them converting thier forums
That's nice. I have no use for it yet, but who knows, it might come in handy one day.

In my honest opinion though, you should have just released it together with 1.4 as an extra tool, to make it even more awesome Toungue
GRRR

LOL

I thought it was MyBB 1.4 RC1! eh!
Kikkerking Wrote:That's nice. I have no use for it yet, but who knows, it might come in handy one day.

In my honest opinion though, you should have just released it together with 1.4 as an extra tool, to make it even more awesome Toungue

When MyBB 1.4 is released, an updated Merge system will also be released. However, I doubt that they will ever be combined in one package because not everybody needs to download the merge system. Having them separate saves both download time and bandwidth. Smile
Lock announcement thread Smile

Thank you. Everbody will use MyBB Smile
DennisTT Wrote:
Kikkerking Wrote:That's nice. I have no use for it yet, but who knows, it might come in handy one day.

When MyBB 1.4 is released, an updated Merge system will also be released. However, I doubt that they will ever be combined in one package because not everybody needs to download the merge system. Having them separate saves both download time and bandwidth. Smile

Ah yes of course. Well, I'm glad to see a lot of great changes in this second half of 2007. First a new website, then 1.2.9 & .10, and a lot of status updates on 1.4, which might even come out in this same second half of '07 as well! You sure have something to be proud of guys ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5