MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few IE "Bugs"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

Thanks for reporting these problems.

I've made some changes to the site but at the moment don't have access to a running copy of Internet Explorer. Can you take a look now and see if they're working correctly?
Everything appears to be showing fine except for one thing:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8657]
I've notice on IE7 that the search bar on the forum is pushing over the main content a bit:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8663]
The above problem is only happening on the community/forum.
the same view like what Justin S. just posted
I still have IE6 on XP.
Justin S. Wrote:Everything appears to be showing fine except for one thing:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8657]
I don't seem to see that problem on IE 7.
on IE7 I still can see the problems with the 'search forum' and 'Mods & Plugins \ Administration Panel'
This can be easily fixable the easy way. Instead of having small corners you can achieve the same with the 4 image technique. It expands based on the content in it in all directions and works with all browsers without any hack requirements. That's the way I do it, but of course it's your choice.
Kind Regards.
MrDoom Wrote:I still have IE6 on XP.

Have the same issue on my ie6 but have not noticed it on my newer computer which has ie7.

That whole bar ( Home / about / Downloads / etc ) does show differently on on both computers. On the old one it looks like a solid blue bar from end to end. But on the newer one it is rounded off on the left side and it doesnt go all the way over either. Also have the same issue on the older one with the search forum that someone else reported. Even the sides of the forum look different. Older one looks solid gray while newer one you can see the design.
Pages: 1 2 3 4