MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 23 X MyBB v1.2.12 Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Demos: http://forum-styles.com/mybb-demos/index.php

Download: http://myphp-bb.com/community/downloads.php

You have 30 Days to download what you wish. After that both sites will be gone. Toungue

You will have to log in and make one post to d/l the files.

Tough! But I don't wish to spend my time uploading them here, particularly for the thankless people. Sad

@FirefoxWiz - Help yourself young lady and maintain / modify and distribute them as you wish.

And let me make this quite clear:

FirefoxWiz is the ONLY person granted a license to use these themes, graphics and .css in any way that she wishes to choose. No-One else has any right to use or distribute in part, any, or all of the graphics, modified templates, layout or .css in whole or as part of another theme.
Silly question but why make users have to post once if they will be gone in 30 days?
lopalong, please don't go...., Sad

Only you can login,,, only 1 user and registration is disabled....
ct2k7 Wrote:lopalong, please don't go...., Sad

Only you can login,,, only 1 user and registration is disabled....

That's probably why you never got registered users.
Funny, I registered just fine. <.<
Actually, never mind, I tried it on the wrong forum.... I think...
Nice themes Smile
The Jackal Wrote:Silly question but why make users have to post once if they will be gone in 30 days?

That's typical of the attitude that made me decide not to want to be here anymore. I just got tired of people who are quite prepared to take anything they can get for nothing or NO effort on their part. Not even a thank you post.
rcpalace Wrote:That's probably why you never got registered users.

*Sigh!!*
Lopalong Wrote:
The Jackal Wrote:Silly question but why make users have to post once if they will be gone in 30 days?

That's typical of the attitude that made me decide not to want to be here anymore. I just got tired of people who are quite prepared to take anything they can get for nothing or NO effort on their part. Not even a thank you post.

Tell me Lopalong, what have i taken for nothing? I only asked the question...sorry i spoke.
Pages: 1 2 3