MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24-7GT.COM! ~ :D Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Newman Wrote:Aight thx u guys giv me more info as this is my first forum
Remove the banner at the top or at least move it so it doesn't block the top welcome box. I have to say, I agree 100% with labrocca...it's incredibly ugly.
Ok , lol well if sum1 is a guest it shows Welcome %s, instead of welcome guest.. so.. that's why i had to put a banner, lmao.
rcpalace Wrote:As a suggestion. I would make the register link a different color so it actually looks like a link.

Yeah it's normal to have anchor text seperated visually from regular text. If you aren't concerned about members finding the register link that's your perogative.
Newman Wrote:Ok , lol well if sum1 is a guest it shows Welcome %s, instead of welcome guest.. so.. that's why i had to put a banner, lmao.
I figured that out after removing the banner in Firebug. Wink
Looks messy to me.
Audentio Wrote:Looks messy to me.

Maybe if i get a new banner put up it wont look as messy?

bcz it's not messy at all imo.

try loggin:

username: test

password: mike

it's clean n nice imo..
No, trust me when I say it's messy. Good designs shouldn't have overlapping images just to cover up some bug. Did it even occur to you to try and fix the "Welcome %s" bug???
Yes the top part is messy and iuno how to fix the Welcome %s. I want it to say Welcome guest tho, lol

if u could help me that would be awesome Toungue

Thank u 4 your time sir
You still didn't edit the copyright correctly.
what do u mean?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5