MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24-7GT.COM! ~ :D Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This thread is going way off topic. Lets stay on topic to avoid pointless arguments.
Best Regards.
Newman Wrote:LOL u have a son and ur on a forum?

pretty lame IMO I'm only 15 and hosting websites. LOL
Parents aren't allowed to be on forums? Or just adults? hmmmmm???...I'm older than Labrocca, and I spend a lot of time on forums...especially my own!!

Anyway, rcpalace is right. This is going off topic. You've gotten your copyright back in order, so I'm sure a mod will put your link back when they next see this thread....or you can try to add it back yourself? Have you tried that?
labrocca Wrote:...Change your username from Newman to Noobman...it's more appropriate.

LOL! that tickled me
Well, I notice the url is back, but he has changed forum software away from mybb. Just FYI in case you want to snip it again and lock this thread!
judel Wrote:Well, I notice the url is back, but he has changed forum software away from mybb. Just FYI in case you want to snip it again and lock this thread!
Closing is exactly what this thread needs. Let's just hope he doesn't cause any copyright trouble to any other companies. :|
Well this topic now need to be closed as he is running punbb with out the copyright -.-
Unfortunately punBB is GPL and allows you to remove the copyright so this 15 year old kid can get away with it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5