MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24-7GT.COM! ~ :D Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I just checked your site, and the copyright is still wrong! Also, I have to agree with everyone else. It is ugly to have that huge banner covering the header block. Looks like you're hiding something. A guest will think something is wrong with your forum.

edit: also, are you aware you spelled cannot wrong in that banner? Toungue
WOW Can u giv me what to say in the copyright then? WOW. LOL
LOL...it's already been provided a few times. You have left out the powered by. Just copy and paste the following into your footer templates:

{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://www.mybboard.com" target="_blank">MyBB</a> {$mybbversion}<br />
				{$lang->copyright} © 2002-{$copy_year} <strong><a href="http://www.mybboard.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a></strong>

You can put it on one line if you wish.
OK OK!! i got it now?

now can u put my site back in the url, lol thx judel <3
Ya'know claiming ignorance of "law stuff" isn't gonna fly. In order to do the edits you must have also removed this:

Quote:<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately.

Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->

Seems pretty clear to me what that says. I think even my 12 year old could understand that.
LOL u have a son and ur on a forum?

pretty lame IMO I'm only 15 and hosting websites. LOL

I'll be in MLB by the time your son graduates from highschool imo

ALSO: your post

I IMPORTED MY STYLES From somone in a help thread and he musta removed it. not me lol...
Your copyright is finally correct! Congratulations. Big Grin
Quote:LOL u have a son and ur on a forum?

Continue with the silly talk...

btw...I make a solid income from my efforts.

Quote:I'll be in MLB by the time your son graduates from highschool imo

Goodluck on that.
Newman Wrote:pretty lame IMO I'm only 15 and hosting websites. LOL

Rolleyes

Is that 15 months??
Newman Wrote:LOL u have a son and ur on a forum?

pretty lame IMO I'm only 15 and hosting websites. LOL

I'll be in MLB by the time your son graduates from highschool imo

ALSO: your post

I IMPORTED MY STYLES From somone in a help thread and he musta removed it. not me lol...

You are a total buffoon....he's an adult he posts sensibly, you're 15 and you post like a twit.

pretty lame IMO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5