MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which feature(s) do you like in 1.4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know, but it makes moderators feel more like they're a part of the site Toungue
.Paradox Wrote:I know, but it makes moderators feel more like they're a part of the site Toungue

Interesting, so now we're implementing features that we already have so moderators can feel differently....
A simple "no" would have been just fine...you didn't have to make it sound like I was a dumbass.
I don't think he said anything that should have made you feel that way. All he is saying is that it's much easier to go to the thread in question and lock it. How would your way work:

- Go to Mod CP
- Search for thread or type in the thread ID (very long-winded)
- Click "lock"

So that's a three step (possibly more) approach, whereas you can do it either from inside the thread or in the forum the thread is located in...
a "Move Post to another thread" would be nice..

btw:
when merging 2 threads, it can happen that an older post is put to the top of the thread, pls change this, so all posts are merged in correct date/descending order...
TStarGermany Wrote:btw:
when merging 2 threads, it can happen that an older post is put to the top of the thread, pls change this, so all posts are merged in correct date/descending order...

Posts in a thread are viewed in order of date/time posted. The oldest post will always show first. You'll need a modification if you want it to show differently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4