MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.4 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I heard 1.2.x would be the last that supports PHP4 is this true? Do we need PHP5 to run this new one?
MyBB 1.4 works on PHP 4.

Future feature releases (ie, the next major release) will be PHP 5 only.
Great work you guys. This is easily the best free forum program out there now. Smile
Thank you very much for this great release. I know you must have worked really hard at it
Thanks alot, MyBB 1.4 is a huge step for MyBB! And thanks for finally fixing the PHP Mail Problem, I didn't think that had been solved yet!
Upgraded an hour ago.

Need to do *tons* of edits, but that's mostly due to reorganizing my forum, than MyBB's doing (there were some settings I needed to fix, but nothing major).
FANTASTIC! We have been waiting for this release for so long now and finally it's here!

Thank you very much for all the efforts, guys!
This doesn't concern me a great deal, as I will be going 1.4, but i presume 1.2 will still recieve security fixes?
(2008-08-03, 03:12 PM)michaelh Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't concern me a great deal, as I will be going 1.4, but i presume 1.2 will still recieve security fixes?
Hi,

Yes, I believe MyBB 1.2 will still receive security fixes for some time yet, however there will be no more maintenance (bug fixes) releases.

Chris
Upgraded my live forum from Beta 4 to the stable MyBB 1.4. Everything still works great!
Big Grin I told ya I could code.

If anyone needs help upgrading from a Beta to the stable release, PM me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17