MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.4 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2008-08-03, 03:28 PM)Schmarvin Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded my live forum from Beta 4 to the stable MyBB 1.4. Everything still works great!
Big Grin I told ya I could code.

If anyone needs help upgrading from a Beta to the stable release, PM me.

Yojur ahead of the MyBB Team, strange. Thanks again, everyone!
Great!

Thanks... Smile
Up-Grade ended up going perfect as far as updating the database and all. I had some small bumps with the Theme situation, but in the end, I got it worked out and we're mostly back to normal with the exceptioon of some plug-ins that need up-dated. I have a lot of posts and information. The installer worked magnificent.. That was a work of art imo. Great job MyBB team.

Kind Regards
thank you mybb team 1.4 is just so great is the best

just update all my sites that did not have any pug-ins to 1.4 hope to get the others updated soon

thank you again keap up your good work i have to say this has over take many of the big name scripts and i now you got more to come Big Grin
(2008-08-03, 03:36 PM)CCFC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-03, 03:28 PM)Schmarvin Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded my live forum from Beta 4 to the stable MyBB 1.4. Everything still works great!
Big Grin I told ya I could code.

If anyone needs help upgrading from a Beta to the stable release, PM me.

Yojur ahead of the MyBB Team, strange. Thanks again, everyone!

Yea, wasn't too hard to adjust to upgrade.
MyBB 1.4 was finally released !

Thanks to the MyBB Team and... also to all the beta-testers who have reported so many bugs Angel

Congratulations all Wink

Now I have to apply to this version all the modifications I made on the previous version... Dodgy
I can only say one sentence.
I LOVE IT!

Thanks @ MyBB-Team
I only had the old version for like 2 days, till I notice the new version was out.

May be these new themes will work with this new version.
This is great news guys! I currently don't have a mybb forum up, but with this release it makes me want to start one.
I'm happy that the GOLD version is out. The beta was cool but GOLD is awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17