MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] N.Design 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Try this in your header_member template:
<span style="float: right;"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> <br/> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_pms}</strong></a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</span>
{$lang->welcome_back}<br/>(<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);")>{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)
I love this theme and was hoping you would update it to work with mybb 1.4.X Thank for this Smile

For the life of me I cannot get the them to go full page, how would I do this?
I'm going to release an update with that option very soon.
OK

One other issue is the rating system as you can see here:

[Image: i13_issue.gif]

The image is from Dark Intentions but had the same issue on N.Design 1.4

edit

I was able to find the fix for this here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-37480.html
I didn't customize the rating CSS so it isn't included in the packages. Its a problem with the default style on your board.

AFAIK its a problem with some upgrades, but as you point out above there is an easy fix.
Very Nice Job,

Im currently using this on my forum Big Grin
hi,

theres a problem with mine.

the star.gif and the star_rating.gif dont want to show up...

[Image: nostarsyr8.png]
Nice theme.Thanks guy.
I installed that theme to my forum.Therefore there wasn't any problem with theme.
quacktacular, Great work, thx.

Can we have a PSD for buttons for editing them in other languages ?
This looks niceBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7