MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Umlauts in mass mailings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've tested this on a different board, not that one. Perhaps a server issue.
(2008-08-10, 01:16 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the ő and ű characters are still not working. There are ? instead of them.

Hi,my same problem Characters ,ŞçöÜüİIı not working.

thanks.
i was fixed with php.php and class_mailhandler.php. It don't work

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect string value: '\xE1\xBB\x85n \xC4...' for column 'message' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mailerrors (subject,message,toaddress,fromaddress,dateline,error,smtperror,smtpcode) VALUES ('=?utf-8?B?TmV3IFJlcGx5IHRvIGxvZ28gZGVjYWwgZMOhbiB0csOqbiB4ZSB2w6AgcmVt?= =?utf-8?B?b3RlIGNobyBhbmggZW0gZnVubnkgcmM=?=','mayhempro,\r\n\r\nhuyken has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at Diễn đàn Modify. This thread is titled logo decal dán trên xe và remote cho anh em funny rc.\r\n\r\nHere is an excerpt of the message:\r\n------------------------------------------\r\nanh cường lam cho em một cái nhe... (visit the thread to read more..)\r\n------------------------------------------\r\n\r\nTo view the thread, you can go to the following URL:\r\nhttp://clbmodify.com/showthread.php?tid=301&action=newpost\r\n\r\nThere may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the board again.\r\n\r\nThank you,\r\nDiễn đàn Modify Staff\r\n\r\n------------------------------------------\r\nUnsubscription Information:\r\n\r\nIf you would not like to receive any more notifications of replies to this thread, visit the following URL in your browser:\r\nhttp://clbmodify.com/usercp2.php?action=removesubscription&tid=301&key=a2f8b948f2188bcabb222bc2612b7538\r\n\r\n------------------------------------------','[email protected]','\"=?utf-8?B?RGnhu4VuIMSRw6BuIE1vZGlmeSI=?= ','1218505097','Unable to connect to the mail server with the given details.

0: The operation completed successfully.\r\n','','0')

When Quick reply!
Killed, you have corrupt UTF-8 characters which are causing the error. This doesn't seem to be a problem with MyBB. I would suggest contacting your host.
Thank Ryan Gordon!

I'm owner server (private server)

I will check it again.

Thank!
Nvm: I must be going completely insane, because all of a sudden all the emails from the past 3 days appeared in my inbox and everyone else is receiving emails fine now. I didn't change anything, and neither did my host.
There might have been a glitch that caused it to get backlogged in your mail queue and once you applied the fixes it started to correct itself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4