MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Welcome to PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
at last lol only joking but now i will go test everything out now
Its good to see gold finaly up and running Chris, im flitting back and forth from my site to this to see the difference.
This feels different although looking pretty much the same.
Job well done, im off to explore the cp and other features.
Yea! Good job Chris!
I'm REALLY new here, but still, nice job!

P.S. Are non-beta testers able to download 1.0 PR?
I believe it has been said somewhere (maybe several somewhere's) that a public release of 1.0 is soon, but not currently avaialable.

It's been tested privatly in different formats, and now it's being tested openly in hopes that the many many many users of this particular MyBB board at this site will find any last bugs.

Big Grin
theflyingkitty Wrote:I believe it has been said somewhere (maybe several somewhere's) that a public release of 1.0 is soon, but not currently avaialable.

It's been tested privatly in different formats, and now it's being tested openly in hopes that the many many many users of this particular MyBB board at this site will find any last bugs.

Big Grin

Thanks, now I know I'm such an idiot Toungue lol... I was joking, thank you for providing me with such information. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:I'd also like to welcome you to MyBB 1.0 PR2,

Well, thank you kindly sir Chris Boulton. Keep up the good work. Wink
FINALLY!!!!! lol. it looks really good tho id like to see the edit button removed from posts we cant edit and the "new reply" and the "new thread" buttons made smalled cos they are too big
one more thing, can u add a link in the quick reply box which opens up a small window which has the clickable smilies please.

srry for the double post Big Grin
<insert OLD NEWS ARE SO EXCITING IMAGE here>

Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7