MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza to 1.4.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I knew its lol but i own one game.. and problem is that.. we also upgrade our forum.. and bad thing is out CashMod was o yes.. My Plaza.. And i am noob editing php.. So can some one say what files and what i shold edit to get MyPlaza to MyBBoard 1.4.

OMG OOPS? Did i do this topic in to wrong place? if yes, im wery sorry!
You'll have to remove MyPlaza if you're on MyBB 1.4, as it isn't supported on that platform yet.
When will this plugin be supported? I am really needing something like this.
Quote:I am really needing something like this.

If you need it so bad, use an older MyBB version that MyPlaza works with until a new release is done, other than that, be patient!
i'm on mybb 1.4 i'm waiting on this to be updated also because i need a point system and myps aint free anymore
same here!
same here ... any news about it?
(2008-08-20, 09:18 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]i'm on mybb 1.4 i'm waiting on this to be updated also because i need a point system and myps aint free anymore

MYPS itself is free Wink its just that you simply need to pay a measly $5 A YEAR to access that site's plugins and themes, which is a fantastic deal.
no go away mybb is free so should mods be
Mybb needs money to stay alive to. Mybbcentral is responsible for donating money to keep mybb alive. Therefore there is nothing wrong if myps wants to charge. Everything needs a little money to stay alive, well if they want a good host at least. MYPS itself is able to stay alive because they charge some for the ability to download. If they chose to take this away MYPS perhaps would be no more. The small fee that I consider a donation towards the future of both keeping great modders on mybb, but also keeping mybb free, is nothing. If you have a problem paying this small amount perhaps ask someone if they are willing to donate to you so you can pay the small fee, or learn some php yourself. It's not hard, it just takes time. Which is why I am so far behind in it myself. From the looks of your site's purpose you should have no trouble with this though.

If you really find something wrong with paying a small amount for a great mod, perhaps give a better reason as to why it should be free? I bet if you could convince the makers of this, it would be free.
Pages: 1 2 3