MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss Admin Now AdminForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Your going to have alot of moderators and hardly any regular members at first. I think that is wayy to many. Just my opinion.
IMO with the super mods now is enough staff at first, but then again its only my opinion, if he wants more staff then i cant stop him.
When do your forums open?
I think it is important to actually focus on your site first, and when you find difficulty in running the place on your own, get more staff.
My site has almost 400 members and we have 5 Admins as our only staff. I've never found this to be too little. I think you may be overshooting here.
Yeah, but I'm opening a contest for a free domain, so I need moderators to make sure nobody spams.
Xtreme2damax, michaelh, shadow82x as moderators. Are you guys ok with the decision?
im fine with that thanks Smile
Thanks!
(2008-08-16, 03:02 AM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I'm opening a contest for a free domain, so I need moderators to make sure nobody spams.
Xtreme2damax, michaelh, shadow82x as moderators. Are you guys ok with the decision?

Oh! Good way to start things out Toungue. I'll have to post over at my old free host and see if that can get you some members(although their forum is slow lately).
Thanks. Want to have an affiliation with us? Like exchange links/88x31 icons?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15