MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss Admin Now AdminForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-08-14, 02:06 AM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]I will be starting a site called Discuss Admin, where it is a site for webmasters/admins. If anybody would be interested in becoming any one of the following positions, please PM me.
-Super Moderator
  • Can start lively discussions
  • Knows what to close and what to leave alone
  • Can start lively discussions
  • Knows what to close and what to leave alone
-Mentor
  • Good with coding and can help other members

Super Moderators (0 Left):
-danrulz98
-Jaze
-HolyPhoenix
-NetSage
Moderators (0 Left):
-Xtreme2damax
-shadow82x
-nimasdj
-michaelh
Mentors (4 Left):

I will be registering a domain this week and getting a web host. Hope you can help me! Thanks to All!
P.S. Moderators, if this is the wrong forum, I'm really really sorry, I didn't know where to post this but Chit-Chat.
I take a job as a mentor. I can code Basic Html and php.
Ok! Thanks!
(2008-08-16, 05:55 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok! Thanks!

No Problem

Could your site and mine also be affiliates?
Ok! No Problem. I have already registered the domain. The site should be accessible to staff by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
(2008-08-16, 07:22 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok! No Problem. I have already registered the domain. The site should be accessible to staff by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Oh! Good week to do it to I think I only work 2 days this week Big Grin.

And I contacted that free host and at least one of the admins likes the idea and told me to keep him updated Wink.
Ok! Thanks!
Does it make any difference that I'm under 18?
Not really. I determine staff by maturity and experience, not by race, age, or anything else. Wow, that was deep. Jk. Well, the site is near done now.
(2008-08-17, 04:30 AM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.spiritninja.uni.cc/
Is that the site?

No that looks like it's for naruto and bleach. So how would that be an admin discussion forum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15