MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss Admin Now AdminForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-08-16, 04:29 AM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Want to have an affiliation with us? Like exchange links/88x31 icons?

Umm when you get the site up I'll talk to one of the admins as they are a great free host. It's just Drupal doesn't work well on shared hosting so I bought a VPS Toungue. But I'm sure they would be more than happy to.
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Ok then, when the site is up. Here's the schedule:
-Register Domain-Tommarow
-Set up categories and forums-Tommarow
-Finish-Wednesday
You know what I'll just PM him now and we can work it out from there Toungue.
(2008-08-16, 04:32 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Umm when you get the site up I'll talk to one of the admins as they are a great free host. It's just Drupal doesn't work well on shared hosting so I bought a VPS Toungue. But I'm sure they would be more than happy to.

Drupal works perfectly OK on a shared host

If it didn't work for you on your shared host then that is a problem with your host and not Drupal Wink
(2008-08-16, 04:41 AM)Keith W Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-16, 04:32 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Umm when you get the site up I'll talk to one of the admins as they are a great free host. It's just Drupal doesn't work well on shared hosting so I bought a VPS Toungue. But I'm sure they would be more than happy to.

Drupal works perfectly OK on a shared host

If it didn't work for you on your shared host then that is a problem with your host and not Drupal Wink

No I had tons of modules and themes as I like messing around which is probably why it didn't like me. Plus it happened on a paid host to so I don't think it was the host. There are a number of stories of people having problems with drupal on shared hosting. Plus I like having a VPS now because there are no worries and I can use what ever I want when ever I want.Smile

But yes it does work. I mean worked but as I started add tons of content and modules/themes it broked(I know it's not a word just like to use it) on me.
Ok. Gonna go to sleep. Work on site tommarow.
(2008-08-16, 03:02 AM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I'm opening a contest for a free domain, so I need moderators to make sure nobody spams.
Xtreme2damax, michaelh, shadow82x as moderators. Are you guys ok with the decision?

Yeah it's fine by me, I have no problem. Let us know when everything is set up and I'll register.

Thanks for the consideration. Smile
Ok! I already got more than half of the staff already! Thanks!
I could be a Moderator. I'm good with things like that
Ok then.
Ok, we have enough Moderators/Super Moderators now. Who someone mind applying for a mentor position?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15