MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Dark Intentions 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is really nice! very clean too! I'd like to try it on mybb 1.2 next time i change themes!
This theme is for MyBB 1.4, but a 1.2 version is available on the mods site.
I've downloaded this and like it. However, I'd like to do two things:

1) Make it a bit wider

2) Reduce the size of the banner at the top by about 30%

Can this be easily achieved with this template or am I going to knock it all out shape?

Thanks
Do you allow me that I add your themes into my Free Forum Hosting?
I'm sure he would
(2008-09-18, 07:20 AM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded this and like it. However, I'd like to do two things:

1) Make it a bit wider

2) Reduce the size of the banner at the top by about 30%

Can this be easily achieved with this template or am I going to knock it all out shape?

Thanks

OK, I can live with the width and I have halved the size of the gradient at the top and adjusted global.css but where do adjust the vertical positioning of the logo and where do I find the text that says 'Your text goes here.'?

Thanks
The theme is gorgeous. the background design is very nice.
I wonder, would it be easy to build a theme, as a replicate of this, but green themed?
I'm going to make fluid versions of Dark Intentions and N.Design and include them in the theme packages. They may be available as early as this weekend.

I'm also looking into other colours and some other cool features for Dark Intentions so watch out.

You can change the "your text here" in the Templates > Dark Intentions > header template in your ACP.
Updated for 1.4.2, fluid version included in the new package.
What's a 'fluid' version?

Any chance of fixing the N.Design bug I pointed out here?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4