MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Dark Intentions 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm transferring someones forum over to my domain, they have a pre-made logo for this theme.

His forum was using this theme, however I can't get the custom logo to display, it always displays the grayish tinted logo/banner.

I've uploaded the logo to images/darkintentions, and selected images/darkintentions/logo.png in the theme options, however it doesn't show.

I believe this may be a small bug with the theme, but I am not sure how to fix it.
(2009-06-07, 02:14 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I'm transferring someones forum over to my domain, they have a pre-made logo for this theme.

His forum was using this theme, however I can't get the custom logo to display, it always displays the grayish tinted logo/banner.

I've uploaded the logo to images/darkintentions, and selected images/darkintentions/logo.png in the theme options, however it doesn't show.

I believe this may be a small bug with the theme, but I am not sure how to fix it.

Some themes have added logo's and or add logo1.png, logo.gif etc. Look to see if there is anything else in the files with logo in it.

OT a sec.. That theme for your site is one of the best themes i have seen!
Yes I've checked and the theme is pointing towards the correct logo in the options, but the logo itself isn't displaying.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or issue with the theme itself, I've explored all I could think of myself.
Are you trying to change the background of the header/title section (the part with the gray gradient)? That needs to be changed in the actual header template.

Dark Intentions doesn't have normal logos now, but its something I'll look into for the future.
I forgot to mention the problem was solved..

I just copied the what was contained in the header templates and global.css from the forum on the old domain to the forum which now resides on my domain.

The logo shows up correctly now. Smile
hi!

I have this problem:

when i want to add a new button to the top menu the css rollover don't show correctly (no white background at the new links when visiting)? how can i fix that?

sorry for my english which could be better...i'm working on it.
Hi Murphy, can you post a link for me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4