MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Dark Intentions 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fluid means it fills any sized screen, instead of just X number of pixels on everyone's display.
I like the Theme a lot, but I have a problem XD.

I would like to change the banner at the top. The one that is in different shades of black and grey at the very top. I would like to use mine instead. How would I do that?

This is what I want it to look like...

Thank you!

I tried the following already...

Home - Themes - Dark Intentions (Fluid)

And I went to "Board Logo" and I edited the link to my Image after I uploaded to the /image directory.

Help meh? Toungue

FIXED!
very nice idea for css buttons! I like it
Wow...
hi,
i´m using the dark intentiions theme and am am very satisfier, but i have one problem with the "login" and "register" button. (also admin-cp and user-cp).

[Image: problem.jpg]
as you can see, does the internetexplorer not show the buttons right.

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

.maximilian
It looks like you haven't uploaded the images yet. Upload the included /darkintentions folder to /images on your forum.
hi
tnx but i need orginal button that is in Pic
thats not in download packs
tnx
You mean image files? The buttons are HTML based in the templates, they're different from buttons in other themes.
They're HTML based?
What you mean is they're just text with a set background?
Yes. This theme and my Aardvark theme work like that, they also have some nice CSS rollovers.

----------

Theme updated for 1.4.6: http://quacktacular.net/downloads/mybb-themes/

No major changes, please post a comment on this post if you have any questions, suggestions etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4