MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] My Side Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks, but that's beyond my skill. I'll look into what that means though. Smile
I've added pics and Google ads within the Side Box though. I was thinking I could just call up the display variable in the Side Box and call it a day.
(2008-10-07, 02:38 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]That's a horrible argument. HTML and PHP are free yet tons of people pay people to design their sites.

Or lets say you bought vB and then had to pay for a mod for that(which people do).

And to top it off IT'S FIVE DOLLARS! I could understand if it was maybe that per a mod but it's $5 for all of them and future ones.

Also in less your donating a lot to MyBB Labrocca does more to keep it going than you will. Especially since he gives a part of the money back to MyBB.

That's right. ;]
^
What's $5? I signed up this week. Big Grin
(2008-10-28, 03:39 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I didn't write the old plugin.

Quote:you didn't have the permission if you read the PM you got on signup explaining it.

When he signed up Matt there wasn't paid subscription hence no signup PM to tell him anything.

Phoenix...I make a lot of posts here and it's a pain in the lime to add disclaimers manually to each one. I will see what I can do about release posts though. I am not here trying to fool anyone into believing something is free. There is no point in pissing people off when they join Mybb Central.

Oh and I just went and edited most of my release threads to add the caveat to the top.

Well I can understand that it's cumbersome to consistantly have to update information etc. Anyways no harm no foul. I think it worked out for the best and like I said based on the demo, I am sure your sideboxes are a worthwhile product.
cant we add two sides at the same time???
Download link says:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /thread-1697.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
please add setting opetion to select in which theme allow this plugin, to install it while using mybbgm plugin Wink
Why can't I visit mybbcentral?

I get this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Your country is probably blocked.
You were probably IP blocked.

/ninja'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5