MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get a FREE MyBB Board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2008-10-11, 08:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]FREE .TK DOMAIN WOW DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN OR WHAT

Lolz Toungue

I also found it quite funny how you thought you were the only person 'on Earth' with free MyBB hosting. Even without looking up other hosting services it's pretty obvious other people will be doing it as MyBB has been around for years.
Not to be rude but......
Your site sucks, it could use some CSS, and you could use a TLD.
Along with BMR777's MyBBMF script. (Comes with a sub-domain version, so you can supply them!)
So you might wanna move from free hosting.
Yeah that hopepage is shockingly boring and having a list of errors at the top of the 'community forums' that is so long it fills my entire browser window is not good, you have some serious work to do. I wouldn't sign up with a site that looks like that.
They dissapear when you register. I got 3 registrations the other day. I'm currently trying to fix that coding error, it's very degrading.
AHAAAAAA! I've fixed the forum coding error!!
Now for the homepage...
I use the futaba stylesheet, not saying it would go with your site, just that it's my favourite.
Fixed the coding error, sorted things out, I like your Futuba CSS btw.
Doesn't look good at all. Good luck with it though.

Lol at the .tk domain.
Oh you're just full of sunshine, arent you?
Hey Dude 106, don't get an attitude here, you posted your sites here, you've got to expect comments good or bad about it!

IMHO, the "front page" of your website is very bland, and as far as the forum, it's just the MyBB default theme......It just doesn't look like you've put a lot of effort into it.
If I'm truely honest with you I think there isn't really much point you trying to offer free forum hosting until you had a TLD at the very least. In my experience people want hosts that have stabillity and using a free domain is a bad move.

I done a quick search for cheap TLD's and found "x2forums.co.uk" for £5.58 for 2 years but the .com domain is registered. I think if you wants to be successful but a domain and get a website built for you.

Also if you can't afford a domain are you using a free host/server as well? Also are the ad's paying you or the host you are with?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5