MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] No profile stars in profile [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sad They're not under my name in my profile, they show up in posts and every other profile has them under their name, I don't Sad

*cries*
Here or your own forum? I see them under your name here. Smile
[attachment=11365]

Surely the browser can't choose to only not show mine Toungue
(2008-10-16, 08:35 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the browser can't choose to only not show mine Toungue

Edit: Now I don't see them in your profile either. Weird. Maybe you got promoted. Wink
Does it have anything to do with you being "Away" ??
Toungue

I think it's if we've changed our user title. I looked at Tom.M's profile, they're gone from there too. People with the default user title have the stars in their profile.

RE the away status, tried changing that, no change.
I wonder if that is a bug?
It might just be.

Though I can't see why changing the user title would remove the stars, is the code that closely linked??

EDIT: Can confirm, it's linked Toungue I reverted my user title to group default and the stars came back. Changed it again, they went. Now, whether that's a bug or a feature, I don't know.
I have no clue. (I am confident with vBulletin code--still learning the MyBB templates, etc..)
(2008-10-16, 08:47 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]It might just be.

Though I can't see why changing the user title would remove the stars, is the code that closely linked??

EDIT: Can confirm, it's linked Toungue I reverted my user title to group default and the stars came back. Changed it again, they went. Now, whether that's a bug or a feature, I don't know.

It's definitely a bug. The custom title shouldn't change or remove the current stars status your on. Unless the MyBB developers consider it unassociated with any user title group (what gives you the amount of stars).
Yeah I thought it was a bug as they stay in the postbit, but just vanish in the profile. Thing I'm confused about though, is on my site, I have a custom usertitle and the stars show in the profile.
Pages: 1 2 3