MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant acces my admin setion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
when i open my admin section it opens ok but when i click any thing on the admim section i get 404 error plz help out
any one plz help me
thz a lot Big Grin
It could be to do with a .htaccess file, or SEO setups. Do you have anything like this active?

I know in one of my forums, when I got a 404, the htaccess was the problem.
(2008-10-23, 09:30 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]It could be to do with a .htaccess file, or SEO setups. Do you have anything like this active?

I know in one of my forums, when I got a 404, the htaccess was the problem.
i use the seo friendly url that is provide by the mybb default package and .htaccess is fully supported
Crazy question, but did you move your forum by any chance?
(2008-10-23, 10:43 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy question, but did you move your forum by any chance?

Wink

Have you renamed your admin directory and not edited ./inc/config.php to reflect the change??
(2008-10-23, 10:43 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy question, but did you move your forum by any chance?
yes i moved my forum recently Smile then you what the problem is Huh
(2008-10-23, 12:15 PM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]

Is the board URL correct in ./inc/settings.php??
(2008-10-23, 01:02 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-23, 12:15 PM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]

Is the board URL correct in ./inc/settings.php??
ok where should i check the for the borard url in settings.php
Well just scroll down until you find the setting Huh
(2008-10-23, 01:07 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well just scroll down until you find the setting Huh
yes the bord url is correct and when i checked the entire file i cant find any thing wrong in it Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4