MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforum read/unread inconsistencies [R]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like I said, if you don't think it's impossible to fix then you provide me with a proper solution that works, keeps all the proper functionality, and won't crash large servers. This is an Open Source project after all.
I'm not being a sarcastic arse (this time), if you're wondering. Just answering his question.
This problem seems to be really bad now..
(2009-05-17, 01:00 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]This problem seems to be really bad now..

It's your imagination - Nothing has changed.
Ever thought of a function removal? If it doesn't work, it doesn't fit.
Let me remind everyone, that unless they have information pertaining to the topic that can help fix the bug report to otherwise leave bug report threads alone.
Have noticed this on my own site but never realised the scoope of it. Went and marked 2 of the forums in the plugins/modificants section here as read about 15 mins ago and when i just refreshed it shows new replies but there is no new replies in the two forums in that section i had marked.

Odd bug. Wonder why the subscriptions ( to forums ) dont have this issue? Perhaps a fix using them somehow?
I found this solution http://community.mybboard.net/thread-409...#pid281518

I tested, but it do not work ...
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group

Second thoughts - I wonder if this is better in 1.6, rather than a bug fix? Although I've tested it I was just thinking it could be good going through the entire SQA team's testing...?
The solution I posted was not a complete fix - This will probably never be fully fixed unless we have a complete rewrite. Don't commit this fix!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7