MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2008-11-17, 04:16 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get these .co.cc domains at? Do you have to find a free host for them too? I also noticed the .cn names are sproutin' up, always reminds me of cn as in Canadian National rail road lol I see a lot of spammer emails with the .cn domain though... not a good start for .cn!
The domain .cn is the country code TLD of China (People's Rupublic Of China if you want to get technical).
(2008-11-17, 04:16 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get these .co.cc domains at? Do you have to find a free host for them too? I also noticed the .cn names are sproutin' up, always reminds me of cn as in Canadian National rail road lol I see a lot of spammer emails with the .cn domain though... not a good start for .cn!

As skippy said you just go to .co.cc and get one but if you host with byethost you automatically get one. I think .co.cc is one of the best free domains as it looks similar to .com (well, more than some) Toungue
I think of .co.cc as a free alternative to .co.uk. Or .co.jp. Toungue

All I really think you need to do is get a WAY better theme and CSS change for the main site.
This site is nowhere near ready to be shown to the public yet.
I've been working on it for a week lol.
I just got this:

The forum you are looking for cannot be found. It is possible that it was deleted, either due to a terms of service violation or due to inactivity.

The forum you are looking for cannot be found. It is possible that it was deleted, either due to a terms of service violation or due to inactivity.

Confused
Really? On which forum? Some times it randomizes those errors Sad I was working a bit on the support forums at the time.
Happened on the memberlist and search and then just went Toungue
This stupid server is busy at times...
Should you really be running a hosting service? Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4