MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2008-11-18, 04:30 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]LOL!!

Bey Brad beat me to it, I ain't the fastest typer around. Toungue

we are of one mind
Lol. Personally setting up a simple tester, fully functional and loaded to the brim wasn't too hard. It just took time. Overall, I spent maybe 5 hours max on it. And this was with Brandon's script, of course.
I run it because I enjoy providing free services to users. I will have a webhost set up soon, I've been working forever on it Toungue
Quote:Lol. Personally setting up a simple tester, fully functional and loaded to the brim wasn't too hard. It just took time. Overall, I spent maybe 5 hours max on it. And this was with Brandon's script, of course.
I know. 5 hours is a lot of time. Promotion? Add on say, a week.
I don't want to sound like I'm berating you here. But if it's hard work, why not take the time to make sure that you are all the work is completely finished before you decide to open it to the public?

And the TLD just gives you're customers a first impression that you are serious about this and showing a level of commitment to you're project.
Well, I am committed.
You really should make some changes to your web pages...

Quote:Unfortunately, x2Forums has been renamed to MyBBPro. We have also moved to a much faster server. Please update your bookmarks, and when you are ready, click here to view the new site.

Why is it unfortunate that you've renamed x2forums to MyBBPro? And how can you update your bookmarks and once done click on the link to view the site? Surely you mean, click on the link then update your bookmarks!

Quote:Well, I am committed.

I see no real major changes in the forum, and certainly no more content added.
(2008-11-20, 09:53 PM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am committed.

I never doubted your commitment to this project, I was merely pointing out that a TLD would show you've spent time and money investing into this project of yours. And also, that it would present a much more professional look for people looking to host a forum with you.
jesus lufbra nothing gets past you

you should be a restaurant or film critic or something
(2008-11-21, 05:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]you should be a restaurant or film critic or something

Toungue Yeah I think you'd make good money doing that.
Yeah, I agree Toungue.
It's unfortunate, because, I had like 100 users hosting on x2Forums, now we move because of a problem. I will put the old x2Forums to the proper use, I am making it a webhost based on BMR777's new script.
Pages: 1 2 3 4