MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Turbo (A new MyPlaza Destribution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yes, you can put myplaza turbo on your website or they can go in irata nervo's site!
@Infranight, how would they test it? by installing it on their servers or testing it on your server?
Okay to anyone who's interested in this project I have decided when I am going to release MyPlaza Turbo.
Its current version is 0.1.6, this means beta testers already got 7 versions.
Once the beta testers confirm that version 0.2.0 has no bugs (of course it will probably have bugs but not known ones) I will release 0.2.0 to public.
This will happen before Christmas for sure.

Lately I have been updating MyPlaza Turbo Admin's functions to allow modules to do their template edits after the user reconstructs the templates (so you don't need to deactivate and activate the module again to edit the templates) and a few other things.

MyCompany is going well
As employer:
* I can make a company (more than one and manage them all)
* Manage employees
* Set their salary and the period of time (in seconds) they get paid
* Fire employees
* Accept/Don't Accept job applications
* Browse companies (all companies)
* Browse YOUR companies (it displays in red after the name of each company "You have NUMBER job applications waiting to be evaluated" if more than 0 otherwise only the name of the company is displayed)
* Sell companies

As employee:
* Apply for a job
* Browse companies
* Dismiss

I must finish the following things next week: (I will be very busy next week so I won't much)
As employee:
* Make items
* Get paid
I'll be switching as soon as it's released Wink.
Very good work, now i go in your site to download it
It's not released yet.
He is beta tester lol
Oh, okay.

Per chance will you allow 1 more beta tester? I'm extremely interested and keen on using this plugin. It will be heavily used on my forum.
Sorry but he doesn't allow 1 more beta tester, you must wait the release!
Thanks, I didn't know your name was "Pirata Nervo".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12