MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Turbo (A new MyPlaza Destribution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
thanks Zinga but you know I wouldn't have come this far without your help Toungue
Not to sound stupid but I cant seem to find a post saying what MyCompany does?
http://forums.consoleworld.net/showthrea...6#pid15216
That explains what you need to know Toungue

The rest will be explained in the documentation of MyCompany Smile

Thank you
Thats cool.

One question... I guess you know Gaia... Can you have people (avatar) and then people can make clothes companys for those people?
I don't know what's Gaia sorry.
Employees can make the items they want with the icons they want so you can make a Company which makes clothes and then tell your employees to make clothes. They should do what you tell them
I've been toying with this plugin on your forum, and I have to say...it is truly remarkable. I love the use of ajax, and the vast amount of components you have added to this so far. Can't wait to install it on my own forum. It's something my members will truly love.
Thank you for the heads up Smile
But don't forget the official version of MyPlaza was made by ZiNgA BuRgA / Yumi. His version used AJAX too. I just made it compatible with MyBB 1.4 and create a new javascript file for MyCompany as it also uses AJAX. (a modified version of myplaza.js)
You're right...hats off to ZiNgA BuRgA / Yumi too.
But thank you for taking this huge plugin, and updating it to 1.4.4
Dude this looks really great.

I can't wait to install it.
Thank you ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12