MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Turbo (A new MyPlaza Destribution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pirate just don't rush it. Real life is more important and well quality is worth the wait too.Toungue
(2008-12-17, 02:12 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Pirate just don't rush it. Real life is more important and well quality is worth the wait too.Toungue

Sage advice from a mentor. Smile
'my Company' would be a great add on
I can imagine a lot of uses for it

keep your good work and thanks for your effort Pirata Nervo

netsage is quite right, too - about coming holydays Smile
Thanks for understanding.
It's almost done. I am going to release 0.2.0 beta tomorrow hopefully
Very good pirata nervo!
I'm amazed people have been so patceint with you. I remember one guys was going to release a huge mod and people freaked on him.

Well Pirate just keep doing what your doing. I know this is a huge plugin Toungue.
Oh Yha I remember that guy. It was Pickleman right?

Anyway..can't wait.
(2008-12-19, 02:18 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I'm amazed people have been so patceint with you. I remember one guys was going to release a huge mod and people freaked on him.

because he strung people along and never offered any evidence that he was actually working on anything, the domain name in his signature wasn't even registered, the whole thing was vapourware

this project is obviously making progress which is why people are being receptive
I offer screenshots, I have people who can prove that I'm porting and updating MyPlaza and I also have a forum where MyPlaza Turbo is installed so people can use it. MyCompany will be installed on a test forum (by the end of the day only, GMT time) so everybody can test it (Must be on a test forum as I don't want users to create companies on my "official" forum just to test if it works or not Toungue)

Smile
Just wanted to say that Pirata Nervo had contacted me a fair while before starting this thread, so he's really putting a lot of effort into this and it looks quite promising Toungue He's even found a few issues in my plugin I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Thanks for the hard work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12