MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LikeBB: who help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want create a new board with MyBB, likeBB and I search someone that wants hewlp me with this project.
Is there someone?
nope.. MyBB FTW!
FTW????????????????????
I like mybb and i ofer support for it but i want create similar board!
Are you sure you have enough PHP knowledge to do it?? I thought you were just learning.

FTW = For the win.
Not just PHP knowledge Wink
I might help........

I have lots of mySQL and HTML experience, just very little PHP.
Very little PHP isn't going to get you anywhere.You need a very good extent knowledge of it.
Good Luck.
Ya good luck with that.
Well the best way to see if you can do it is, to show what you can do.. Ok im making a contact forum using php and javascript, thats about what i can do. To start off with, then ill go up to the more harder stuff...

Why don't you start by doing some plugins, mods etc and see how that goes first.
Let me just say, learn first. I tried to create a BBS doing the learn as you go type thing and its extremely difficult and confusing most the time. Learn first, don't rush into it. I am designing my own custom blog software which is planned to be my bbs development blog. I find it easier to make it and its helping teach me better PHP knowledge and what not.

Thats just a friendly tip Smile
Pages: 1 2 3