MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh you cant earn "Money" by posting or making threads? Also on your site you have inventories with images how do i set these up. I love the system its just that its extremely complex.
The income module is activated by default and it does that (earn money from threads, posts, etc. There are loads of settings, only a few ones have some issues like the refferrer one and the attachments).
The inventory is a module.
For more information read the documentation.
Thank you, Smile
Reading the documentation was my first move. But all i can see is Modules help and what they do and your logs of things. I dont understand where i can set amount of points per thread// post etc? Im sure its in there?
AdminCP-->MyPlazaTurbo-->Modules-->Income-->Options
Hi i'm having a problem On my forum The original Admin Got deleted By accident and when I want to Get On My plaza Turbo it says

"Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel."

in admin cp/myPlaza Turbo/....
Can you change admin permissions?
Yeah... Why?
Because you must change them Toungue
Omg Thank you So much Lol Plus rep Both of you guys
Yeah, I activated the Inventory module and added an item and bought it. The inventory is not in the postbit template. So what do I put in? $post[MYPLAZA_INVENTORY_COLUMN] ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7