MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin-like Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-01-11, 07:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Do everyone a favour and stay out of this topic.
Ya thanks, you too! Rolleyes
I was going to close this but I'll keep it open as long as there is some worthwhile discussion about the request. If you can help, help, if not, then fine, but there's no need for arguments about who can do what and how simple it 'should' be. If they knew how to do it they wouldn't be asking. I have HTML and CSS knowledge, doesn't mean I'd be able to do this.

Stay on topic and post if you can assist. That's all I'll say.
<off topic>

hi matt i got ur message in pagii.....Toungue
Simply repleace the profile php file with Litebulletins. Change $litebulletin to $mybb and change the profile template to litebulletins again changes whereever it says litebulletin to mybb.

Someone tell me if this works, it might not though so your better off doing it on a test board.

I'm 30% sure this might work but 70% sure it won't work. Worth a try though.
(2009-01-12, 10:17 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Simply repleace the profile php file with Litebulletins. Change $litebulletin to $mybb and change the profile template to litebulletins again changes whereever it says litebulletin to mybb.

Someone tell me if this works, it might not though so your better off doing it on a test board.

Why don't you try it?
(2009-01-12, 10:17 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Simply repleace the profile php file with Litebulletins. Change $litebulletin to $mybb and change the profile template to litebulletins again changes whereever it says litebulletin to mybb.

Too many files to edit.

For instance, check what happened when I tried it on a test board: http://sawentertainment.net/test/index.php
Insert that file from Litebulletin onto your forum. Wink

userbase.lang.php
Done.

http://sawentertainment.net/test/member....file&uid=1
Looks like it requires template edits. Toungue
Remember they have added a lot of stuff, you can't just copy it across and expect it to work perfectly. Kinda like using a 1.2 theme on 1.4, just won't work right.

Remember if you directly copy what they've done, you might get in a spot of bother.....
(2009-01-12, 06:05 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Remember if you directly copy what they've done, you might get in a spot of bother.....

that would be pretty damn ironic if they got mad about someone using their work within mybb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7