MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin-like Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-01-13, 12:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-12, 06:05 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Remember if you directly copy what they've done, you might get in a spot of bother.....

that would be pretty damn ironic if they got mad about someone using their work within mybb

True, but it's a mad World.
Check the profile templates, it should work. Use the profile templates *if there is any* and add those from Litebulletin onto the MyBB copy.
I'd also like to see this idea implemented, no offence as i love MyBB but the profile could do with a bit of Jazz!
I will give it a shot, but probably only next week somewhere
(2009-01-14, 07:53 AM)Faust Wrote: [ -> ]I will give it a shot, but probably only next week somewhere

Thanks, I can't wait to see it. Big Grin
so whats up with this mod? i realy wanna have it also
Someone got it to work?
To get something like this to work you need to be able to take what lb did or whatever and make all of it that type of profile isn't that simple to make its really hard in all honesty. I mean I see no need to have that and I doubt many of the big plugin devs want it either so it probably won't be developed.
I'm really getting sick of all the "vB-like" feature/plugin requests. vBulletin isn't that great, imho!
(2009-02-04, 03:15 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really getting sick of all the "vB-like" feature/plugin requests. vBulletin isn't that great, imho!

That's true... but this is just a case of changing templates and using Prototype a bit.

Strange, I think vB's profile doesn't even come close to IPB3's latest go... I've built a plugin to make it like IPB but not vB...
(2009-02-04, 08:56 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-04, 03:15 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really getting sick of all the "vB-like" feature/plugin requests. vBulletin isn't that great, imho!

That's true... but this is just a case of changing templates and using Prototype a bit.

Strange, I think vB's profile doesn't even come close to IPB3's latest go... I've built a plugin to make it like IPB but not vB...

that's great dude can we get that plugin??? or atleast see the demo????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7