MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for an SVN program like Redmine, but that's written in PHP. Does anyone know of one? By the way, not sure if I posted in the right section.

Regards,
TomL
I don't know of any in PHP myself, the only thing I have used personally is Trac and that runs on the server with the SVN daemon. I guess if your SVN server was setup to serve over HTTP, you should be able to use HTTP requests to get information from the SVN repo.
Well that sucksSad I really kind've need something to help me keep track of projects and things, and I don't feel like making my own as it'd just waste more time.
I'm kind've looking for something that I can have on my own site(for ease of access)
You have SVN installed on your server for your website?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pro...t_software
Collabtive? I use it but only for keeping my partners informed about new changes on projects.
NooooSad Okay, let me be more specific:s

Basically I need something written in PHP, that I can put on my own server that will let me:
  • manage team members
  • manage(create/delete) projects
  • manage(create/delete) tasks for each project
  • have managable bug lists for each project.
Collabtive does all but the last. Undecided
Well that's pretty much needed:s The reason is, I have multiple projects I'm working on - mine and others - and I need a way to easily keep track of all them, bug reports, tasks, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3